[NTLK] Newton touchscreen not responding

Simone Picchioni simonepsp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 10:33:06 EST 2015

Hi,
thanks for your analysis Frank :)

I took my multimeter and I made some measures using my multimeter (hope I
didn't made mistakes) :

WITHOUT TOUCHING TOUCHSCREEN:
- Contact 1 - 3 : 528 Ohm
- Contact 2 - 4 : 404 Ohm
- Contact 1 - 2: /
- Contact 3 - 4: /

TAPPING THE SCREEN:

- Contact 1 - 2 :
A)  890 Ohm
B) 710 Ohm
C) 1200 Ohm
D) 860-900 Ohm

- Contact 3 - 4 :
A) 794 Ohm
B) 1158 Ohm
C) 541 Ohm
D) 873 Ohm

Results are very different from yours. Tell me what you think about :(

Here's the photos of interconnect port connector you asked me:
http://img673.imageshack.us/img673/5945/cHa0oV.jpg
http://img661.imageshack.us/img661/1355/nmN0t2.jpg
http://img661.imageshack.us/img661/6242/Fa7Xnr.jpg

Thanks for your help.