[NTLK] Is X-Port 2.1 Carbon or OS 9 only

Michael Hurley mephit at mac.com
Wed Feb 25 23:46:51 EST 2015

On Feb 25, 2015, at 9:16 PM, Bill Moser <wmoser2 at netzero.net> wrote:

> I have a general question. Dan Rowley mentioned X-Port requires Rosetta and
> won't run on Lion. Imagine my surprise when it wouldn't run on Snow Leopard!
> I assumed the last version was Carbon, but it looks like Classic only. Is
> this true?

Classic and Rosetta both were optional installs on Snow Leopard, if I remember correctly. Perhaps one or the other isn’t currently installed?
--
Michael Hurley

  "DOS computers, manufactured by hundreds of companies, are by far
  the most popular, with about 70 million machines in use worldwide.
  Macintosh fans, on the other hand, may note that cockroaches are
  far more numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do not
  denote a higher life form."   - The New York Times, Nov. 26, 1991