[NTLK] [OT] System 7 inspired music video

Владислав Коротнев vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 12:29:33 EST 2015

Hello list.

Recently I've released an album, which is actually my first release on
a label and the first one on physical media as well :)

Also I was requested to make a music video for it, and after some
brainstorming my Macintosh LC II caught my sight.

And so here it is, the music video that was inspired by it --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cuvnoLZIR8

I won't add any links to the album so as not to advertise it, not to
mention it's errrrr kinda strange genre; if you would like to check it
out, they're not that hard to find :P

Let me know what you think!

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

P.S. Yeah there's been a lot more OT posts from me than on-topic ones
recently. Times are getting harder, not much time left to use my Newts
:(