[NTLK] Development Environment on OSX

Elias Basse kd5jfe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:31:31 EST 2015

I have recently found my original ibook dual usb in my mom's attic.  I may
resurrect this for dev.

Voip would be a bit of a stretch given the c code but I think the logbook
would be the best start.

Thank you all for the information and references.

I will keep the group posted if any one in the group want to beta test when
I release the software.

All the best