[NTLK] iOS iEinstein project files

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 13:35:44 EST 2015

Does anyone have the latest project files to create iEinstein .ipa file?
I just read through the instructions to side load thing on to iOS with a
free developer account.
Just did that with another project and I've got i working with that project
on my iPone 6s Plus.
If anyone one has the last full project with recent updates I'd like to try
side loading it in.
PM me the location of the files or a copy and I'll test it out. thanks.

Here is the article I read with instructions.
Had a few minor hiccups but got help from someone to troubleshoot it and
it's pretty straight forward.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family