[NTLK] Looking for a sales video

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Wed Dec 23 11:07:39 EST 2015

On 2015-12-22, at 7:00 PM, Anthony Morrow wrote:

> The modem movie is located under "Software/Software-Developer/Newton Developer CD 14-September 97/Fun Stuff/“

The “Modeminos” video was originally included on a couple of the Newton Developer CDs, which I’ll try to get loaded onto UNNA in the new year.

It’s also on YouTube.

http://youtu.be/teW7a8lOwYY

> [...] and the LLAMA videos are under "Software/Software-Developer/Newton Developer CD 03-94/Fun Stuff/LLTV”.

For those who aren't familiar with the whole “Llama” thing, the “Llama” was the unofficial mascot of the Apple’s Developer Technical Services (DTS) team within the Newton Systems Group. Dr Llama was the pseudonym of Maurice Sharp, who wrote many Newton developer articles for DTS.

http://glossary.splorp.me/terms/llama

http://mirrors.unna.org/www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Code/5100/newton/llama23.pdf

g.