[NTLK] Internal WiFi Project

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Tue Dec 22 17:29:29 EST 2015

Its the end of the year, and I wanted to wrap up some loose ends on the Internal WiFi project.

First, I created a new "port cover" that works with the WiFi board installed.  See the picture here:

	http://retronewton.blogspot.com/2015/12/3d-printed-port-cover.html

Second, I posted all of the files to GitHub, including the PCB design, the Newton PKG and source code, and the 3D models of the port cover:

	https://github.com/jake-b/Newton-Internal-WiFi

There's also a model of the original (unmodified) port cover part that you can print if you need one.  (You'll want to add supports so that the tabs print correctly)

Jake