[NTLK] Looking for a sales video

Anthony Morrow anthonydmorrow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:45:44 EST 2015

On Dec 21, 2015, at 6:59 PM, Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:

> On 2015-12-21, at 4:26 PM, Chris Chapman wrote:
>
>> It may have been on the Newton Museum Movie DVD. I kind of recall it was was a man from Italy who had some videos.
>
> I think that Woody and Morgan (and possibly a couple other list members) had a copy of the Newton Museum .dmg at some point. Perhaps one of them still has the contents of the DVD kicking around somewhere. I've never seen a listing of the Newton Museum contents.
>
> g.

I have a copy of the Newton Museum DMG, but I don’t see the video in question by quickly glancing through it. Most of the videos focus on programming, although there are a few gems in there like the time the Newton team took hundreds of modems and turned them into a domino set. I’m not sure was LLAMA TV is, but there are a few videos from that as well.

If anybody wants to help we can try getting the file seeded out through bit torrent again. The old torrent looks to work since openbittorrent is still running. All the other trackers appear to be dead. I can seed, but it will take a very long time to push since the file is 4.95GB in size.

Tony Morrow
lookanotherblog.com