[NTLK] NCX 2.3

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Dec 7 17:32:05 EST 2015

> Been a while since I last posted to the list. I am trying to
> get a new-to-me MP2100 up and running. I had a mishap with
> some batteries in my AA tray, cleaned that up and wanted to
> get the contents from the memory from one to the other. I
> used NCX to backup, but each time I hit restore, NCX crashes.
> Is this a known issue?

Wouldn't it be much easier to back the first Newton's memory up to a memory
card and restore it to the second Newton? If you do not have a memory card,
I could help you out. I wouldn't be surprised if someone on this list who
lives close to you would be willing to lend you a card for a couple of days,
if getting one from Germany would be too much of a hassle.

Cheers

Frank