[NTLK] PT100 Registration

Tony Douglas tonyisyourpal at aim.com
Mon Aug 31 08:05:53 EDT 2015

Hi all,

FWIW, I got the key generator to work ok for my Newton 2100. The serial number you need is the one reported in PT100's "About" frame. Looks like it should be a 16 characters long hex string.

Also for info, the Python I used was Apple's supplied Python 2.6.1 from Snow Leopard. For the first serial number you sent (which looks like the right one to use) I got

akjlbodaa

See if that works for you. They key it came up with for my Newt worked fine, and the "Register" option disappeared from the info menu.

Cheers,

- Tony