[NTLK] Summertime Newton Update

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:17:47 EDT 2015

~~~ On 2015/08/20 22:07, Wayne Masek at waynemasek at rocketmail.com wrote ~~~

> Hi Grant,
> I'm in the process of collecting The MacIntosh series of computers from those
> good Ole vintage days. Have you any insight of where I can get them, other
> than Ebay?
> Thanks,
> W.

Wayne,

Are you in the UK?  If so, I might have some items you could have depending
on which things you're looking for.  Otherwise the shipping probably isn't
worth it.

Shalom,

Christian

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

³I had to go back and transcribe all of my
speech notes from my Newton, which is what
I usually use for giving speeches from,
because I wasn¹t sure I was going to be
able to read it in this light, so I had to
transcribe the notes onto paper. Unfortunately,
my Newton is better at reading my handwriting
than I am. So, there may be a pause while I
try and decipher what I¹ve written.²

            -- Douglas Adams

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)