[NTLK] Bozeman Museum

Allen.Russell at linde.com Allen.Russell at linde.com
Thu Aug 20 17:50:34 EDT 2015

We just got back from a vacation near Bozeman, Montana,  I vaguely
remember someone mentioning a museum on this list before, but I don't find
it in the archives.  Anyway, they have a very nice, rather small, computer
history museum in Bozeman, near the university.  It's worth a visit if you
are in the area, an hour is enough time to see their displays.
http://www.compustory.com/

I was pleased to see that the Newton was included in the displays, and
with no negative comments about it.  They only had the OMP, but there were
2 of them shown.  One was shown on a fancy marketing display case.  The
other was an OMP with the original external modem attached.  The displays
were showing the development of smaller computers in the '80s and '90s.
They also have an Apple 1 computer board there, donated by Woz himself.

Allen