[NTLK] Summertime Newton Update

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Thu Aug 20 17:15:57 EDT 2015

On 2015-08-20, at 3:07 PM, Wayne Masek wrote:

> I'm in the process of collecting The MacIntosh series of computers from those good Ole vintage days. Have you any insight of where I can get them, other than Ebay?

Most of my classic Macs came from people I worked with or friends who were cleaning out their basements. I've had decent luck on classified sites like Kijiji and Craig's List as well.

Where are you located and what are you looking for?

I might have a couple old beige boxes that could use a new home.

g.