[NTLK] [ADMIN] Proofpoint blocking resolved

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Fri Apr 24 13:27:46 EDT 2015

Or, unfortunately, dropping the list altogether. We should not have to
change or get a new email address every time some place decides they don't
like who we use for email. I've had my AOL address for over 20 years and my
Dot Mac address for about 10 years (I no longer have my eworld.com
address). I wonder if Microsoft blocks list mail to Hotmail/windows.com
addresses?

Grant, do you have the contact info of whomever you talked to last time?

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"