[NTLK] [ADMIN] Yet another issue with blocked NewtonTalk messages

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Wed Apr 22 18:17:13 EDT 2015

> It looks like Apple itself is silently filtering messages from the NewtonTalk server.

I’ve noticed seemingly random mail killings from various groups with jackboot computer “services” staff.

Alberta Health Services repeatedly killed an outgoing message that had the subject of “Hello”, with no bounce messages or errors. Changing nothing but the subject had the message sail through.

Our building is run by the National Research Council and any mail that I receive from a Volvo parts house called FCP Groton has their embedded images squelched by some router in the building. Opening the same message at home, on my TELUS connection, has the images displayed as expected. I suspect that this has something to do with FCP using mailchimp to do their mailing and mailchimp has an invalid certificate.

It sucks that messages are killed like so many cockroaches without any indication that there is a suspected infestation.