[NTLK] [ADMIN] Proofpoint blocking resolved

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sat Apr 18 18:30:00 EDT 2015

On 2015-04-18, at 12:46 PM, Forrest wrote:

> *Sigh*
>
> And again, by replying to a single message instead of waiting until the end of them all, my comment is already irrelevant.
>
> *Pulls Cloak of Invisibility more completely over head*
>
> Hmmpf.

Don't sweat it, Forrest.

This issue has gone back and forth so many times over the past month, my heads is spinning.

Everything is working right now, but there's no promise that Proofpoint won't toss another spanner into the cogwheels again.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian

http://newtontalk.net