[NTLK] [ADMIN] Update on Proofpoint blocking

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 18 14:43:07 EDT 2015

While I'm not in favor of caving in to "The Man," maybe it might just be easier for those users with those Apple email addresses to obtain a free Gmail account?

I understand and realize that in many cases it's easier said than done...but at least for the time being it would solve the issue of blocked domain names. Perhaps after a resolution is reached--and let's keep our fingers crossed that occurs sooner than later--those users could return to using the blocked Apple domain addresses.

Now, having expressed my opinion (or, as my favorite Royal Marsupial would say, 'two copper coins of your choice'), it's back to lurking.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6 Plus