[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 9, Issue 8

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Sep 9 17:37:47 EDT 2014

> 2) If anyone is interested in actually getting something done
> about FITALY then I suggest you call them on a land line to
> discuss it. If I get any free time I'll see if I can call
> them up to follow up on this, but remember this was a few
> years back and the longer we wait the lower our chances are.
> The software has intellectual property and they will not
> release it to the public since it's still has value.

Well, if the wife of the developer is the current copyright holder, and if
she (or whoever holds the copyright for the Newton version right now) grants
permission to either remove the license code protection or create license
codes, it might be a very interesting challenge. Permission, of course, must
be in writing.

Frank