[NTLK] OMP Screen Replacement

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 17 20:17:58 EDT 2014

Hi Greg,

I recently attempted a repair of an OMP with the "jaggies" that I ended up selling on eBay. While the screen replacement is not a particularly difficult job, there are some very delicate parts involved. Work slowly and very carefully and you should have no issues.

List member Frank has a page on 120/130 disassembly on his website: http://www.pda-soft.de/mp_1x0_display.html ,
While not exactly the same, these models are similar to yours.

Good luck!

Thanks,
--Forrest

**Sent from my inexpensive but yet very functional Hisense Android 7" tablet--with Einstein