[NTLK] Newton Works and Internet

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 10 04:06:58 EDT 2014

Let me state up front that I have had no personal or business dealings with Newton Sales at any time.

Having said that: if you do a search for "Newton Sales" or "Ferdi" in the NewtonTalk searchable archives, sadly, the general consensus on transactions with Newton Sales seems to be:
1. Avoid all dealings with Newton Sales;
2. If there are any questions--see Rule 1.

Don't just take my word for it...search for yourself.

While this information arrives too late to be of much help to you, I'm giving you this head's-up that you're probably going to have to look elsewhere for your screen door.

Unless the proprietor of Newton Sales does the right thing and comes through.

Just sayin'....

Thanks,
--Forrest

**Sent from my inexpensive (but very functional) Hisense Android 7" tablet