[NTLK] Newton Works and Internet

RAParker RAParker at newted.org
Wed Oct 8 18:44:07 EDT 2014

Double-check to make sure you've entered your WEP key as hexadecimal … although the WaveLAN driver allows you to input an ASCII WEP key, that part of the WaveLAN option was never implemented.

Google search for "ASCII to HEX conversion" calculators if you need to convert your ASCII characters to HEX equivalent, for entering the key correctly your WaveLAN setup.

--
RAParker
    |\/|\  @ Newted.ORG
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM
--
Dictated using Siri and an iNewt Touch 5.0 while in “the middle of nowhere.”