[NTLK] Minor tweaks to iEinstein UI

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Fri Nov 21 06:32:57 EST 2014

On 11/21/14, 3:20 AM, "Marisa Giancarla" <fstltna at me.com> wrote:

>Looks like my issue on some devices is still not resolved with this
>version. Im upgrading to Yosemite and will let you know if that helps...

Marisa, I'm a little late to the party.  What is your issue?  I'll try to
replicate it and see if its something I can fix.

On 11/21/14, 4:28 AM, "Greg Hankins" <greg at greghankins.com> wrote:

>I installed Marisa's update on my iPad Mini this evening, after upgrading
>to iOS 8.1.1
>
>Einstein booted fine, and rotation works; but in either orientation, it
>runs in a box, with a significant border of white screen around it. The
>previous build filled the screen, at least in portrait orientation. I did
>not experiment with rotation in that build.

The standard Newton resolution of 320x480 will run with a frame.  If you
chose iPad or Quarter iPad resolution in Settings.app, then you shouldn't
see a border.

I have been doing most of my testing in 320x480 and I noticed that other
resolutions don't work as gracefully (but do work) with the exsiting
scaling logic.  I might look at that.

Jake