[NTLK] MyScript Stack for iOS 8 devices

Greg Hankins greg at greghankins.com
Sun Nov 16 08:09:00 EST 2014

Hi Dennis!

I haven't tried the keyboard app, but have played with their Smartnote app.

It does a good job of recognizing my somewhat sloppy printing. But, unlike the Newton, it retains the handwriting, instead of immediately converting it into text. You have to press a button to see, and edit, the text you have written.

The magic of Newton HWR, for me, is seeing the conversion happen before my eyes-and being able to then use handwriting gestures to edit the text.

That said, they are onto something-and are worth watching.

Greg
--
Greg Hankins
Town Creek, NC