[NTLK] NS Basic

Kevin LaCombe my_newton at wavecable.com
Thu Nov 13 23:05:57 EST 2014

Thanks Sonny,

I guess what I have is the demo disk that came with a book.  For now I guess it's good enough.
I did have to work at to find the newton page on their website as I don't think you can reach it from the home page:

https://www.nsbasic.com/newton/support/downloads.html but the order page is for the Palm version.