[NTLK] [OT] Kevin Costner Apple Lisa Ad Music

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 08:42:18 EST 2014

Hello there.
Some time ago I have asked if anybody knows what music is playing in this Apple Lisa ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GJkHlyzWU8

It seemed to be that the music was written specially for the ad.
I am not a musician of any sort but I tried to get it right by ear.
That is the notes below this message text. I marked the lines I am not sure about with question marks. I also tried to play it as well (mp3 file - https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgzgmmuveudjbcz/applead.mp3?dl=0) and it sounds quite right.

If anybody happens to play the piano here and have some free time, would you please write the left hand part or the background guitar part? :)

=== BEGIN NOTES: KEVIN COSTNER APPLE AD ===
B5 E6 A6
B6 B6
E6 E6
F#6 F#6
A5 A5

B5 E6 A6
B6 B6
E6 E6
F#6 F#6

"Way some business people spend their time..."
???? { Couldn’t get this part right at all }
"...with a clock"

E5 A5 B5 C6
D6 A5_B5 A5 G5
E5 E5 E5_D5 E5