[NTLK] MP2000 Back latch

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 10 03:04:34 EST 2014

Are you referring to one of the two small clips on the back of the 2x00 that hold the black display protective cover, once you fold it back?

You'll have to completely disassemble the device to get to them...the motherboard, display, etc. They're pretty fragile; clearly Apple didn't think they'd be breaking all that often (which, after a drop with the cover open, they usually do).

I think the order that things break on an MP 2x00 probably is: screen cover clips, serial port access door, hinge pins on screen cover, screen cover release button, serial port.

Thanks,
--Forrest

(Sent from my Hisense Sero 7 Pro...with Einstein)