[NTLK] NCX+PL2302+Yosemite success?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Nov 9 13:04:21 EST 2014

On Sunday, November 9, 2014, anasazi4st <newtonphoenix at mindspring.com>
wrote:

> --Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLinkHey all,
>
> I've got some issues with two apps in Einstein.
>
> ZHCharsets.DPR and ZHPatch.DPR both provide popup error messages once I
> (virtually) reboot the machine. I've tried uninstalling NetHopper and these
> two. I still get error -48009. ("Sorry, A problem has occurred.") Also
> "Error -48221."
>
> Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? I'm curious to see what
> kind of admittedly limited surfing I can do, esp. after seeing those pics
> Grant had of all the different sites his Newton has visited.

I've experienced inconsistent results with getting those to load correctly,
even on my 2100. There's an order of operations that I can't remember at
this time, but I'd suggest keeping them frozen and unfreezing them in a
particular order until they work. Maybe somebody can recall the order or
where it was documented?

--
Morgan
---