[NTLK] Hi all! Whenever I restart my MP2000+, I get an e

Greg Hankins greg at greghankins.com
Mon Nov 17 23:03:00 EST 2014

Hi all!

Whenever I restart my MP2000+, I get an error as the packages are loading. It's number 48200, which the database tells me is an Object System Error. "Expected a frame, array, or binary object."

I have attempted to determine if a particular package is causing the problem, to the point of video taping the start-up sequence and freezing suspect packages I spotted in slo-mo.

That process did not reveal the culprit. I suppose this could be because the error is being generated by an already loaded package as it gets acquainted with its data, rather then by the loading of a package.

I don't perceive any ill effects from this error, but it does give me some concern. Any thoughts about whether I should be concerned-and, if so, how I might correct the problem?

Thanks!

Greg
--
Greg Hankins