[NTLK] [Admin] Yahoo has broken our mailing list (and every other list too)

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu May 8 09:59:31 EDT 2014

> Due to recent changes by Yahoo and their DMARC email compliancy policy,
> NewtonTalk users with yahoo.com (and some other) emails address can no
> longer receive messages from people with yahoo.com addresses originating
> from non-Yahoo servers (like our mailing list).
>
> This sucks.

Hmm. That's confusing. In my opinion this makes sense. If I receive a mail
from somebody with a yahoo.com address, I would expect this mail to
originate from a yahoo server. Where else from CAN it possibly originate?
But the NewtonTalk mail I receive is not from somebody with a yahoo address,
but from somebody with a newtontalk address. Why would yahoo filter these
out, too?

Cheers

Frank