[NTLK] [Admin] Yahoo has broken our mailing list (and every other list too)

Ken Whitcomb ken at imageguild.com
Wed May 7 22:55:53 EDT 2014

Grant,
You have my sympathies. This type of policy as well as some hosts using RBLs that engage in extortion are becoming a larger problem for mail hosts over the past several months. Blocking domains and servers for increasingly obtuse and in some cases, alleged violation of fabricated standards, and then charging hosts "expedited resolution fees" in order to get de-listed is becoming too common.
Spam continues to be a problem, but "solutions" like this one, only lead me to recommend exactly the same thing that you've done. Change hosts.

Ken