[NTLK] Einstein on BB10

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun May 4 19:04:51 EDT 2014

> The log reports: "2 May 2014 17:03:21 GMT:einstein.onCreate: Starting
emulator with Dimension (width = 768 height = 1180)".

> Any thoughts on how I might debug this?

Is this really the last entry in the log file? Looking at the source code,
I'm inclined to think it isn't. These screen dimensions are perfectly OK and
Einstein can handle them.

After this message is logged, it is checked on the Android side if Einstein
is already running.

If it is, the log file should contain the message "einstein.onCreate:
Einstein is already running. Waking it up... " and you should see a small
temporary window popping up that says "Reconnecting to Einstein".

If it isn't, the log file should contain the message "einstein.onCreate:
Einstein is not running. Starting it up... ".

My educated guess is that the latter is what happens and that something goes
wrong here.

Could you delete the log file, start over and post the whole log file
content here? It won't be that much, so you won't clog the list doing this.

Cheers

Frank