[NTLK] Looking to rebuild my collection

Ermin Mistica erminmistica at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:31:22 EDT 2014

Hello Newtontalk!!!

Many years ago I had a Neeton collection to die for! Due to circumstances
at that time, I ended up giving it all away, mostly to fellow Newtoneers at
that time amd no cost at that.

Times have changed and life is good, so I'm looking to rebuild my Newton
collection again...from scratch. Sigh. Finding the Newtons wont be too
problematic.  Replacing the software and books will. I even had Newton
buttons and stickers. All gone.

But that's okay. It's really nice to know, we're still around. Even an
unexpected server transfee didnt slow us down!

So...if anyone has anything interesting they want to give away or sell,
email me! Or even if you're hankering to share some Newton knowledge and
get me back up to speed? Message me!

Thank you! Glad to he back in the saddle again.

Primary gear right now: iPhone 4S (my right hand man and upgrading soon),
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (backup phone), Samsung Note 8 (my psuedo MP 2100
for notetaking at work), and an HP Slatebook x2 (my pseudo eMate 300 for
tinkering around online)

What are you all using as your main gear nowadays?

Best!
Ermin

- -
Ermin Mistica
(773) 413-0316 Google Voice
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/darchangel

"...and still like dust, I rise..." - Maya Angelou

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message.
 If you are not the addressee nor responsible for delivery, you may not
read, copy, deliver or forward this message to anyone unless otherwise
noted. Correspondingly please refrain from sharing the above contact
information with third parties.  If this message has been received in
error, please destroy immediately and notify sender. Live long and prosper.

(v.GS4Z)