[NTLK] Suggested Laptop for Newton programming

Daniel Coughlin cidisguise at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 13:13:54 EDT 2014

Though I am by no means an expert on Newton software development, I would think the Wallstreet/PDQ series G3s would work well. They are common, cheap, well-built, have built-in support for DVD drives, floppies, and 32-bit Cardbus for USB and the like along with built-in Ethernet while retaining the old serial and IrDA ports that you are indicating you need. The 14" models have rather nice displays as well.
Holy run-on sentence, Batman!
In any case, I hope you find what you're looking for. I don't want to have stopped silently lurking on the list for nothing.
Apologies for the excessive quote, my Windows Phone doesn't let me edit it. (grumbles)