[NTLK] Trade request: I need Office 2007 and want to trade for Newton or eMate hardware

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Mar 4 16:45:55 EST 2014

Yep, I'm aware that there's OpenOffice out there...

If you have a version of Office 2007 and want to trade it for Newton or
eMate stuff, please drop me a line off-list. I'm only interested in original
software with a license key. I need Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint,
nothing else. In case it's important: It should work on 64 bit Windows 7.

Maybe there's a list member working at Microsoft? That's the way how - ages
ago - I came by legal versions of Windows XP and Office 2001. I traded them
for a battery rebuild and a Newton 2100. Those were the days...

Cheers

Frank