[NTLK] Supply rom image?

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 17:37:03 EDT 2014

They could also borrow someone elses newton just to dump the rom. Not saying it isnt possible, but if they are willing to go through the effort of finding a pic i haven't seen before and getting the font right and the perspective/angle of the text in the note etc. then im sure they could find another place to get the rom image like a emulator site or similar. I would just be concerned about having taken reasonable steps to raise the bar...

Marisa

----
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marisagiancarla
Opensim City: https://OpensimCity.org