[NTLK] Smartdog Backtalk? Ellison / Robinson?

Jonathan Dueck jonathandueck at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 14:31:15 EDT 2014

From: newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net [mailto:newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Paul Grothaus
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 4:57 PM

> I have this software. Mine is a paid copy but I don't remember if it requires a registration key or not. I used to use > it regularly and it worked well for transferring information to my co-workers' Palm devices.

> If you can't get in touch with Bob, I can dig through my files for the pkg file and documentation.

Hi, Paul,

I haven't heard from anyone else, and my emails to Ellison haven't been replied to--so if you're willing to look in your files, that would be very helpful! I'm happy to continue this discussion on or off-list (jonathandueck AT yahoo DOT com), whatever's best. And thanks so much for the reply!

Cheers,
Jon