[NTLK] Newton usage

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 13 18:35:00 EST 2014

Nice.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Walter Johnson" <walterrjohnson at comcast.net>
Sent: ‎14/‎01/‎2014 11:02 a.m.
To: "newtontalk at newtontalk.net" <newtontalk at newtontalk.net>
Subject: [NTLK] Newton usage

I sold all 4 of my original newtons to fund the purchase of the next device. Since then, an OMP was given to me by a friend who couldn’t stand to see someone throw it away. I still have my backup files from my 2000 waiting for the day when I grab a cheap 2000 or 2100 and restore. I also have a shed full of old computers that will bridge the gap.

For the record, I had a lot of fun getting the individual emails. Thanks for taking the time to migrate the list.