[NTLK] Please oh please stop assailing Grant with digest mode requests. Here's a tutorial how to do it yourself...

DB DB at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Jan 13 12:55:37 EST 2014

The link is at the bottom of every message on this list:
Just go there and there is a button to click if you forgot your
password.  You fill in your email address, click the button and you will
get your password emailed to you. :)

Oddly enough I have mentioned this a few times, but apparently not all
my messages have made it to the list to be seen by everyone. :/

-Dan