[NTLK] Thanks, Grant and all...

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Jan 12 19:25:52 EST 2014

...for all the work you had for putting this list back to normal.

This "hickup" had a benefit, though. I've always been _almost_ sure that the
one thing that'll survive when some alien blows our planet into oblivion is
the Newtontalk list. Now I'm _absolutely_ sure. It'll survive somehow.
Always. The people on this list are perfectly capable of taking care of
minor issues like having just been blown into oblivion. A minor issue like
this is not going to stop us.

The people on this list are truly amazing.

Again, thanks to Grant and all the others who helped.

Cheers

Frank