[NTLK] PC Card software collection?

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Fri Jan 10 15:54:43 EST 2014

Hello tertu
I didn't note a response on the list.
The eMate requires a 5 volt card for writing to and these can be hard to find.  This means that it is difficult to simply transfer files from a 12 volt card.
You can however restore a backup from a 12 volt card.
If you are still in need of software especially connection software for ethernet connection, but other packages as well contact me off list and I will do my best to get you set up.

Woody