[NTLK] WTB: Columbo's Mystery Capers

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:03:29 EST 2014

Matt, contact me off list. I have one I can let go of. If you need a 120 to
run it as it was intended, I have that too. And if u need a g3 wallstreet
to connect that 120 to, I can even set you up with that!

For the record, its not a silly game. I found it more engaging then most
FPS type games. I have often thought of copying the format to a webbased
game, but laziness gets in the way.