[NTLK] NSM - a NewtonScript virtual machine

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Mon Feb 3 22:10:21 EST 2014

Hi List Members

Please bear with me, an interested non-tech professional who nevertheless
holds the Newton in high regard, what are the differences between Matthias'
emulator and Matej's virtual machine?  How do these differences impact what
we can and can't do with each of these projects?  What is a bytecode
compiler/assembler and isn't that what Newt/0 does?  Probably nonsense
questions to the informed but I'm just curious.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand