[NTLK] MP2100 WiFi issue w/ Farallon card

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 17:44:18 EST 2014

Thanks for the welcome folks!

So, here is what I am dealing with right now. I have a Farallon SkyLine
11mb WiFi card I grabbed off eBay recently for use with my MP2100.

My home WiFi network is the Apple AirPort Extreme that's locked down with
WPA2, so I hung my older D-Link DLG-4500 "Gaming Router" off a switch on
the LAN and have it wide open for testing purposes (tried WEP with no
success, so opened it up).

To cut through a long description of what I've done, I took a video. If
anyone has the time, I'd appreciate it if you could take a look.

http://youtu.be/UHfprWOZlfk

I did not see my router on the compatible list, but unsure if that's
because of lack of testing or a negative. Also, I am able to connect to the
open hotspot "Apple Newton" in my home on my iPad, etc.

At first I used my local DNS settings (192.168.0.1) and got the same
result, so I then tried Google DNS which is what is shown. Same result on
both. Comcast is my provider.

Any ideas? Thanks!

bp

--