[NTLK] NEWT/0 set-aref bug

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Tue Dec 16 17:13:14 EST 2014

Whoa whoa whoa, what's going one here?

Since the start of December, we have moved Einstein to JIT, Paul resurfaced, Simon resurfaces, Grant, Jake, Frank. Even I suddenly seem to have some time. That is amazing!

OK, technical question first: Simon, what's the status of your awesome work? Did you manage to port the code over to Intel, or better yet, make it processor agnostic?

Paul is doing some great stuff with Einstein, and Matej's work here is another boost.

Is this going to be the 2014 NewtonOS Christmas Resurrection? Yay!

Matthias