[NTLK] [OT] Windows Mobile Devices

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:49:28 EST 2014

Yeah, Winphone looks kinda interesting too.

If the 4700 would work as a phone, I would even abandon my iPhone as well (Assuming it would have 3G/LTE capability — maybe a CF card modem can do that?).

I had some successful experience running the classic WM6.1 on the HD2 as well as WP7. That thing is so great it can run ubuntu! (HaRET boot from a disk image under 6.1)

~ Vladislav Korotnev
http://vladkorotnev.github.io/
http://vladkorotnev.me
akasaka at nopan.eu