[NTLK] [OT] Windows Mobile Devices

Akasaka Ryuunosuke vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:45:35 EST 2014

Hello everyone.

I'm wondering if anybody is using a Windows Mobile device on a daily basis here?
I used to have an iPAQ hw6515 before and l.inda liked it except for its low RAM and speed. So recently I've got an iPAQ hx4700 with a foldable keyboard and since then I've been using it for university work and as a PIM on a daily basis. I must admit that Windows Mobile 2003 is quite nice for that and is powerful enough for even such unusual tasks like region-unlocking a Sony BluRay player :)
I dislike Windows Mobile 5 and newer though.

Does anybody else here use Windows Mobile?

Regards,
- Vladislav Korotnev
sent from my Windows Mobile 2003