[NTLK] Einstein Xcode project cleanup

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Tue Dec 2 21:00:15 EST 2014

Quick update -- my fork now builds without any warnings or static analyzer issues.  Quite a few things have been modernized: project settings throughout, Mac nib is now a xib, and cleaned up all deprecated API calls up to 10.8.

Hooray!  Maybe someday I can contribute some actually useful code.  :)

I'm working out of here in case anyone's interested:

https://github.com/panicsteve/Einstein <https://github.com/panicsteve/Einstein>

Not sure about GitHub etiquette -- Jake, do you want me to push these changes to your repo myself, or would you rather receive a pull request so you can review first?

Steven