[NTLK] Einstein Xcode project cleanup

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Tue Dec 2 14:11:00 EST 2014

I don't know the original intent, but I was using it to test various of
simulated functions while leaving the main target alone.  That was just my
use for it.

I saw you disabled AppleScripting in the plist.  Not sure if that was
intentional, but I think it breaks DyneTK's limited ability to connect the
inspector to Einstein, as it is based on OSA scripting.