[NTLK] Need 2100 Interconnect Dongle

Greg Friesz gfriesz at mac.com
Mon Aug 25 12:08:04 EDT 2014

Hi everyone – I have had a 130 for about 10 years, a 110 for about two years (untouched in original box!)…but I finally was able to get a 2100 in great condition without breaking the bank.  As much as I was familiar with my other two Newtons, I am embarrassed to say that I was completely unaware that the 2100 had a different connectivity method – the Interconnect port.

I have been checking eBay near-daily for weeks but have yet to see even one listed.  There is a company online that charges $85 for them…does anyone have any advice on where I might could find one without paying so much?  Thanks for any help – really glad to have found this list!
Greg