[NTLK] Supply rom image?

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Tue Aug 12 11:53:15 EDT 2014

I think is a great idea. I tried, several years ago, to put together the
enviroment but was not able to extract a rom image that worked with the
emulator. As far as I know, some sites offer the ROM if you know what to
search, but a "honest" service is appealing to me, specially since my
Newton 2k1 does not boot anymore reliably, and cannot extract it using the
overly complicated method that involved, last time I checked, to set up
systems and technologies I abandoned far much earlier than the newton
itself.